|**Islamic Account||Yes(swap free)|
|Owners||FxPro Group Limited|
|Address||Karyatidon 1, Ypsonas 4180, Cyprus|
*Regarding the new ESMA rules, the maximum leverage for EU citizens is up to 1:30.
FxPro will allow leverage of 1:500 only for FxPro Global (FSB regulated) clients.
**In observance of the Shariah Law, FxPro offers swap-free accounts to clients of the Muslim faith. To apply for a swap-free account, please send an email request to FxPro Back Office Department.
FxPro Group Limited is the holding company of FxPro Financial Services Ltd, FxPro UK Limited, FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited, and FxPro Global Markets Limited.
FxPro Group Limited was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Ypsonas, Cyprus.
FxPro offers her client to trade with the popular Meta Trader platform’s(MT4 and MT5) from MetaQuotes, available on the web, iPhone & Android, tablet, iPad and for download on Windows and Mac OS.
In addition, FxPro offers the Spotware Systems platforms: cTrader(windows), WebTrader, and cAlgo.
FxPro is regulated in the United Kingdom, Cyprus(EU), Dubai, South Africa, and the Bahamas.
- FxPro UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956).
- FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license no. 078/07) and authorized by the Financial Services Board (‘FSB’) (authorization no. 45052).
- FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (reference no. F003333)
- FxPro Global Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the SCB (license no. SIA-F184).
Tools & Training
Under FxPro Help Center we found some useful information for both newbies and experienced traders.
Go ahead and explore the Frequently Asked Questions section, you will find really good questions regards FxPro in general, Account types, Trading platforms, and Online trading.
FxPro states that: “FxPro Trading Academy has been designed to prepare a complete beginner for the challenges of trading on the world’s currency markets”.
So, we took a quick look at the course. It’s recommended to take a look at FxPro glossary to understand some terms better, it will make it more easy for you. and those are the main points to notice at this course:
- Why Trade Forex – This part explains the advantages of Forex trading.
- Forex Basics – A very important part that explains the basics of the Forex market. Exchange rates, currency pairs, buy and sell, bid and ask, pips and tics, volume and leverage, all of those terms explanation will be found on that part.
- The Art Of Chart – Explanation of price charts and their usage, also, you will find in that part the chart duration and chart types explain.
- The Sun Never Sets on Forex Traders – Explain about the 3 Forex trading sessions.
Some articles about chart indicators, chart indicators help traders to make smarter decisions regarding their trading positions.
On this part, you will find explain regarding 6 different major indicators such as: Average Directional Movement Index (ADX), Stochastic Oscillator, Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands (BB), Moving Average (MACD), and Parabolic Stop & Reverse System (Parabolic SAR).
Webinars and Seminars
We are very disappointed that we couldn’t find any upcoming webinars or seminars, It seems like FxPro stopped it.
Watch and Learn
We found here a link to FxPro YouTube page that not seems to be active.
Platform & Assets
FxPro offers three different platforms to trade with, the Meta Trader 4 (MT4), Meta Trader 5(MT5) and the cTrader(from Spotware Systems), all of them are available in a web-based versions, smartphone versions for both Android & iOS and desktop, the Meta Trader 4/5 are available for download on Mac OS and Windows, the cTrader is available for download only on Windows.
The Meta Trader platforms from MetaQuotes are well known as a platform who allowed to use automatic trading with expert advisors, cTrader cAlgo allows automatic trading with robots and indicators developed in C#.
Reception: +971 (0) 4 372 5900 7:30am – 4:30pm GMT
TradeProperly Final Opinion of FxPro
FxPro was founded in 2006, a very experienced broker, regulated by the FCA, CySec, FSB, DFSA, SCB.
FxPro offers the top leaders trading platforms available, the Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5 and cTrader platform. New traders could use the FxPro Education, where they can find guides about trading with each one of the platforms above, in addition, there is enough educational material that allows newbies to learn how to trade.
A wide variety of assets are available through the different platforms(see the chart above), such as CFDs on Forex(more than 70 pairs), Shares, Futures, Spot Indices, Spot Metals, and Spot Energies.
Regulation Assets Tools & Training Platform Experience Beginners Friendly Average
Do you have any kind of experience with this broker? Want to share your opinion? Please share your opinion by commenting below, let us know if you found this article useful or if you have any questions.